Tuesday, March 15, 2005

today I watched, WHAT THE BLEEP............

I watched my new DVD which arrived on my porch today. I was so excited I could hardly tear it open. I have been reading books by the scientists and others interviewed in the movie. I had a slight edge on what was coming. I could have watched 3 more hours and still have watched more. Someone told me, who saw it in a theatre, that I would probably want to watch it over and over. They were so right. I want to watch it again right away. But I should probably give my brain time to absorb some of it first. I know there are Bleep circles/chat rooms that I could connect with. I think I might. Otherwise, what I just saw will only be in my head. I want to know what others think. I want to process. I want to learn more. There was a convention of sorts in California a month or so ago featuring many in the film. Wow, I would have loved to have gone to that. There will be more. I'll keep my ears open. In the meantime, I'll continue reading and linking wherever I can. What the bleep do I know anyway?

No comments: