Tuesday, July 15, 2008

no words are good enough

Thank you for allowing me a place in the human race

Thank you for giving me space on this planet I call home

Thank you for all the sounds I've heard, sights I've seen,
smells I've smelled and all that I've touched

In the sixty-one years I've been here, I have shared
in so many different experiences

I marvel at the balance I see.

I stand in awe at the intricate way things were planned
so perfect for life.

To say there is no rhyme or reason to what we know
as human occupants of this place we call earth

Is to surely ignore a whole bunch of what's going on

I wish I could express it better but there are no words
to explain all that I feel when I ponder these things.

But it doesn't keep me from trying.

1 comment:

Madurai citizen said...

Jai Sai Ram!

Your feelings are expressed in a right way!